Thursday, September 25, 2003

Did I tell you that my Mom works where I do... She was hired here about 3 months ago. While she had been out of work for about 6 months, when asked if it was okay, I said "sure". Thinking that it would be this or her moving onto my couch in the near future, that this was the lesser of two evils. That was then, this is now. She arrived in my office as I was spinning up the network status scans. More of the in-office gossip..., more of the family gossip..., more of who passed her condo window..., she's been single far to long. To quote an 70/80s band Styx "Too much time on her hands". She's been single since the divorce back in 1973. Not that she would let her "control freak" personality down long enough to let a man get near her. Just another day in paradise... Florida = pay in sunshine not money. So in short, its going to be 90 again today and I may earn enough to afford a Big Mac... ;->

No comments: