Saturday, July 08, 2006

A fellow traveler in time and space

WWdN: In Exile: Real Love / It's Only Life

I read this and just had to post a link to it... Life has changed dramatically in the last few years and once again Wil Wheaton's lastest post finds a way to sum it up. The reality is that this happened in stages. Sometimes two steps forward was followed by a single step backward... more about that in the next post. I feel driven to spend some time on a real post and hope to have up later today. But about Wil's post. I got my tomato plant 2 months ago and have been tending to it daily. I have been eating of its fruits and it has been growing big and strong. Thats all until I do the full post. Just read over his post and see how much of it applies and how much doesn't. It's not that Wil is my hero or idol, just that he is a fellow minded traveler in this life with the ability to write about thoughts that I can't find the time to. more l8r... same bat time, same bat channel...

No comments: