Wednesday, April 02, 2008

An Apple In Your Palm - Treonauts

I found this article on the Treonauts blogsite is very interesting.  Looks like a company called Elevation Partners bought a chunk of Palm.  Not only that but they have been poaching senior Apple executives, at least 4 so far.  There is also a "next-generation operating system" codenamed "Nova OS" rumored to be under development.

I enjoy my Treo 700wx but there are a few features that I would like to see added and a few that I would like Sprint to allow.  Voice command would be nice, but that's blocked by Sprint so that they can sell it as a monthly service.  Windows mobile can do this by default.  The same with MMS.  It's not allowed by Sprint on the Treo.  What I would like to see from Palm is Wi-Fi, a faster processor, larger screen, better camera, and built-in storage of at least 1 Gigabyte (if I can buy a 1 GB thumbdrive for $15 then how expensive can it be to add it to the phone's board)

While the iPhone is nice, I still want a real keyboard.

Just my opinion...

l8rs

http://www.typepad.com/t/trackback/3818/27687306

An Apple In Your Palm - Treonauts

No comments: