Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wednesday - pushing it through

So the up side for the day is listening to MacBreak Weekly live in the web. I am out onsite again today and am connected to the web via a Sprint aircard.  As long as nothing major wants the web (email, twitter, Trillian) the audio is good. Other then that the day has been hard. The 4:30 AM alarm clock is getting tiresome, and I am ready to get back to regular work hours again. Seems like things are heavy all around me, but I know that it's just me being tired and I need to not let it effect those around me in a negative way. Accomplish all my current work tasks, keep checking off items on my home to-do list, and fill-in where needed for either when others need help. Just need to make it to the weekend when I need to get out with my wife... somewhere. Maybe we can just hit the road with our cameras and capture summertime in New Jersey.

PS: forgot to post this yesterday so here it is in the wee hours of the morning...

No comments: