Saturday, September 27, 2003

what can I say.. I'm not at work and all is well. Wife out getting her hair done and running errants. I'm in doors and cleaning house. not the perfect day , but not bad either.

did I mention that the now infamous Airborne package arrived with my Windows Mobile 2003 software... only 8 days late.. fo Airborne and 2nd day delivery...

Installed the new mobile 2003 on the Axim and then begin installing programs again as the mobile 2003 like any OS install on a Pocket PC erases the ROM and replaces it with the new. there does seem to be an increase in speed. soft reboots are much faster. I did have a glitch with Omega One, Journal Bar's interent access. I quick look at the default settings and I find an option unchecked... "do not disconnect after syncronizing". seems the Activesync disconnects the PPC after syncing with outlook, and this is the time that Journal Bar starts getting data. So now all is well.

what did I very do with out an Axim....

BTW: don;t even start playing Jawbreaker... you just can't quit playing....

No comments: