Friday, November 07, 2003

after yesterday's mistake, can I make it through the day without a major controversy?  Maybe.  The worse that can happen is that I get called into the office for a talk.  But this is exactly what they have been avoiding for years.  Will they can me... doubtful as I am the only IT guy in the office.  And as the proof from the last couple of days shows, there are only a few people in the office that can figure out what is going wrong and and fix it.  But that aside it's "Foamy's Friday"  For those of you who don't know me.... I like food.  Foamy's (http://www.foamysbarandgrill.com) is a great burger place, and on Friday's its there special of the day, 1/2 pound burger, fries (change out for the tubular onions) and a coke for $4.50.  It has become an office tradition since around May to go there on Fridays.  So Friday is not just Hawaiian shirt day anymore.

R.

No comments: