Saturday, November 22, 2003

The stress is building, the excitement is not far behind.  This is the most major event in my life.... I could change the course of things forever.  Called and confirmed everything and they are ready and waiting for me to arrive.  Today's list of things to do: Have Saturday morning breakfast with my wife, then off to see a personal client today and got her computer up and strolling faster.  Lots of spyware onboard, but thanks to Spybot Search and Destroy, all gone now.  Next pickup a computer projector for my wife's education class tomorrow.  A quick lunch and then..   take her to her salon so a quick clean up , while I head home to do laundry...  Pick her up and make last minute runs to Bed, Bah and Beyond.. Walmart.... Kinko's... and back to the salon to teach her how to use the a projector with her laptop.  A full run through of the PowerPoint slideshow... She is now ready for tomorrow.  Back home and now I am organized enough to head for bed. 

Tomorrow is going to be more then just another day... It could be the fulcrum for the rest of my life...

See you in a little over 24 hours... happy anyway this comes out, as at least this is a move in the right direction!!!

Night all...

No comments: