Sunday, November 23, 2003

I sitting at Philadelphia Airport hooked up through the AT&T wireless out in the terminal with a flight delay of 45 minutes.  This is the only glitch today.  The flights and the interview went very well.  John picked me up at the airport after a little cellphone tag and off to a nice Irish pub next to the tall ships in the Delaware Water gap.  Dave then arrived.  This is the owner's son and a true come up through the company guy.  Dave is my kind of employer.  He knows the jobs and every part of the work process from hands on service.  John is the "go to" guy.  He is the talent scout, sales force whip and Financial organizer. He knows what needs to be done.  They are primed and ready to take the next step and I think that I can help them do it.  Now comes the hard part.  John told me that with the short week, it will be a week from tomorrow before they contact me again, but this time they will have a better idea of what to tell me is the next step.  Sounds like 7 days until I hear the job offer in detail.  These are guys who speak there minds and don't hold back.  I look forward to getting here if they want me.  This could be a real sweet job with the company going somewhere... 

No comments: